25 February 2017

SONGS FOR LIFE


THINKING ABOUT YOU
FRANK OCEAN

EX-FACTOR
LAURYN HILL

OBLIVION 
BASTILLE

PATIENCE
NAS + DAMIAN MARLEY

I'D RATHER GO BLIND
ETTA JAMES

HOLOCENE
BON IVER

TURN YOUR LIGHTS DOWN LOW
BOB MARLEY FT. LAURYN HILL

PERMISSION
RO JAMES

SKINNY LOVE
BIRDY

NUMB
LINKIN PARK

HOW DOES IT FEEL
D'ANGELO

SHAPE OF YOU
ED SHEERAN

KEEP HOLDING ON
AVRIL LAVIGNE

FEMALE ENERGY
WILLOW SMITH

GOLDEN
ZAYN

LIKE WE USED TO
A ROCKET TO THE MOON

OPEN
RHYE

IN LOVE WITH YOU 
ERYKAH BADU FT. STEPHEN MARLEY

BROWN SKIN
INDIA ARIE

NOTHING EVEN MATTERS
LAURYN HILL + D'ANGELO

A LITTLE TOO MUCH
SHAWN MENDES

Above is a list of songs that I constantly seem to be listening to and have helped me through various times in my life, depending on what stage within that situation I was at. Thought it was time to share that list, which is, in fact, ever growing, and would take me a whole day to actually type up all the songs that hold some sort of love in my heart. But for now, here's hoping your ears enjoy this list of mixture of songs. p.s. I quickly sketched that image above, so no judgement please haha

Don't get blown away by Doris if you can help it

love, Renae x



Disqus