16 February 2017

GETTING LOST IN BROOKLYN BOTANIC GARDEN | NY DIARIES



JAPANESE HILL-AND-POND GARDEN
 LOST AMONGST ROSES
 ENTERING THE HERB GARDEN

Hope your all having a productive day, I'm surely trying to. I'm about to leave the house and do some exploring around east London myself and it reminded me of my wondrous trip to the Botanical Gardens in Brooklyn. It's free and absolutely beautiful. So if you have a few hours or a day, take a trip there if your in New York. Not sure what'll be like going now with all that snow, but defo give it a see when spring hits.

Sometimes getting lost is the best way to find something new. And on this day I explored and met new people, people that then opened my eyes to Prospect Park which is round the corner from here and there, I met a guy and in that moment it was all like a movie haha so cheesy I know, but seriously, you never know what exploring new places could do for you.

love, Renae x


Disqus