22 January 2017

SUNDAYSPIRATION


Today I have woken up feeling all sorts of beautiful! Last night I began an impromptu self portrait painting; this morning I've picked up yoga in my bedroom. It's a beautiful day to self motivate guys....



What are Sunday's for?..but to snooze, read, eat, and do all the things that you love to do stress free. Im so in love with my bedroom at the moment which is why I thought it wise to input photographs of my current decor haha it's not quite complete but for now it's perfect....need to save that money if I plan to move out anytime soon.


As you can tell I have collected a few pieces of Art. I also have a piece from Cuba on the inside door of wardrobe, along with an original piece of mine. If you want a more in depth look at the Art I possess, do let me know.


.....insert sneak peek of last nights painting down below 



So what are you getting up to this Sunday?

With the Women's marches going on in USA yesterday I can imagine very female must be feeling all types of empowered today; even those like me who live in the UK  and couldn't actually be there, but still got to go along with it through that special thing called social media.

The world is hopefully changing for the better and not the worse after yesterday; gosh we all know we need more hope after Friday but I'm going to continue being optimistic about the future and continue to live life with love   ...well try to anyways

HERE'S A LIDT OF THINGS YOU COULD DO TODAY TO BRIGHTEN YOUR MIND (+ LIFE)

  1. DO A QUICK YOGA SESSION IN YOUR ROOM
  2. READ A BOOK
  3. EAT SOME FRUIT WITH GREEN TEA ON THE SIDE
  4. GO FOR A STROLL (THE COLD BITTING FRESH AIR IS GOOD FOR YOU HAHA)
  5. LISTEN TO YIRUMA'S FANTASTICCCC PIANO SKILLS
  6. PAMPER YOURSELF (PERSONALLY, I'LL BE DOING A GLOW MASK TODAY)
  7. MAKE A GOOD OL' LIST, NEVER FAILS TO SATISFY ME THIS
  8. DO SOMETHING CREATIVE WITH YOUR ROOM
Hope that's given you an idea of what you can get up to, to enjoy your Sunday and possibly also given you some roomspiration for book lovers and art lovers alike.

...i get this post is a mis-match of roomspiration and sunday loving haha but go with the flow will you

love, Renae 
x


Disqus