24 November 2015

En Route > Old Spitalfields Market

Graffiti Galore, Cobbled Streets & Organic Foods












Hey Guys, I thought I'd share some beautiful art (graffiti) I found on the way to Spitalfields Market a while back.

As an artist I always have the ability to stop in front of strangers and photograph unique pieces, simply for memory and appreciation of the person who created the work. I also stumbled upon a store, like Whole Foods, on the same road as all the retail shops leading up to the market which was full of healthy alternatives for your everyday foods. They had this section that had tons of different types of nuts that could be dispensed through large containers. I found it to be very interesting to find a shop like this even though I know I could never be so good as to convert to such a lifestyle.....not yet anyways.

But if you ever find yourself taking the train to the market, hopefully you will walk under the same tunnel and along the same streets as I did and witness the art and unique shops for yourself.

The artist's world is limitless.
It can be found anywhere, far from where he lives or a few feet away.
It is always on his doorstep.
- Paul Strand

Renae
x
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig